Saturday 25 October 2014

Sea You in Hollywood by OPI

Hello ladies! Tonight I'm shopping my stash for a short and sweet post.  This is 'Sea You in Hollywood' by OPI.  This is a beautiful cerulean blue foil polish that is really pretty to wear.  This was apparently a QVC exclusive shade, but I picked mine up in T K Maxx in a pack of 3 for £10.  This is two coats with NE base and HK girl topcoat.  No issues to report quality wise, and I got a CRAZY weartime out of this...a whole week with no chips.  That's the dream ain't it?

OPI Sea You in Hollywood
OPI Sea You in Hollywood - natural light
Hooray for T K Maxx! It's always worth a visit, and my local one has recently really expanded the brands it carries, they now have Spa Ritual, CND, tons of Ciate and loads more and all for silly prices.  What's not to love?

No comments:

Post a Comment