Wednesday 4 June 2014

Get yourself some free nail polish!

Hello ladies! Well it's summer which means it's the season of beauty freebies in the major glossies.  There are some nail polishes on offer this month, so get down to your local newsie and you might grab a bargain :)

In Red magazine (RRP £4)  there are 4 Mavala mini's available: 169 Waikiki Orange, 301 Trinidad, 185 Moscow, 97 Witchita.  These mini polishes retail for about £4-5 (in Boots, and online) so this is a reasonable deal if you want to read Red magazine too....



In Harpers Bazaar (RRP £5) there are 6 full size Leighton Denny polishes on offer: Supermodel (nude), 3 Times a Lady (pale pink), Best Seller (sparkly pink), Viva La Diva (red), Plush Pink, & Clockwork Orange.  These polishes cost £11 (John Lewis, and online) so this is quite the bargain.  Unlike Nails Inc giveaways where the release 'special edition' colours in collaboration with the magazine in question, which to me seem like the same watered down crappy colours they give away all the time.  At least these LD shades are from the main collections.


Apparently Marie Claire will have Ciate Mini Caviar manicure kits free with the July issue (should be out now, but I didn't spot it yet).  Marie Claire RRP is £4 I think, and the mini-kits are worth £10, so this looks like another decent deal.

I picked up a bottle of Supermodel with Harpers, since I started dabbling with nudes I can't seem to stop.  My local Tesco had tons of this shade, and a couple of the pinks.  I'd really like to find the orange and 'best seller' (I have a mini of that shade and its awesome).

No comments:

Post a Comment