Thursday 2 January 2014

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year lovely ladies! Can you believe its 2014 already?

I've been on holiday with the folks for the last few weeks (sans broadband....how do these people survive without internets?!) so I couldn't blog.  I hope to be making up for it in the next wee while.  I'm delighted to see that my pageviews have gone past the 1000 mark while I was away! It's encouraging to know I'm not the only one reading this ha ha.

If I have one New Years blogging resolution it's to get through the huge backlog of swatch pictures I have stored up.  So expect lots of posts, where my nails will apparently miraculously grow and shorten at non-human rates, since they were taken at all different times....

In the meantime happy holidays! 

No comments:

Post a Comment